Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 34}

Week 34
baby is the size of a Butternut Squash
Weight +30 Lbs
Waist +17in
Cravings: Rice Pudding 
Dislikes: Still back pain

This week has been very relaxed , I'm on vacation and although I am still very active I have been able to rest more and take a nap during the day . The sleepiness has returned during the day , since the first trimester ended I have not taken any naps because I haven't been sleepy during the day but now that we're in the third trimester I've had been a little bit more tired during the day.

Zara is moving a lot, moving from side to side and she is now more visible, I can see her leg or arm getting up under my skin. Sometimes she accommodates her elbow against my ribs and I have to move her because it hurts , but I know she does not have much space in there anymore.
This week most of her movements are very low and I was told that during this time she might be settling with her head down and getting ready to come out in less than two months.

The burning sensation on my back went from just being on my right to spreading through all my upper back and now it's even more intense on the left side. It is a very annoying symptom and no massage helps me because it is not just a pain but a burning sensation in my muscles, I use my hot water bottle and that helps for a while but it doesn't make it go away.

This week I began to feel very mild and sporadic contractions, The midwife warned me in my last appointment that soon I would begin to feel them and I didn't know if I was going to be able to distinguish when that would happen because they are supposed to be mild but then they came and I quickly realized I was having some contractions.
Zara's arrival is so close but yet so far and I know everything is aligning for Zara to be here next year. It is a very scary but exciting time for us.

                                                     
Semana 34
bebe es de el tamaño de una calabaza larga
Peso +30 Libras
Cintura +17pulgadas
Antojos: Arroz con leche
No me gusta: Todavia el dolor de espalda

Esta semana ha sido muy relajada, estoy de vacaciones y aunque sigo andando de un lado al otro eh podido descansar mas y tomar alguna siesta durante el dia. El sueño ah regresado, desde que se termino el primer trimestre no eh tomado ninguna siesta porque no me había dado sueño durante el dia pero ahora que estamos en el tercer trimestre si eh tenido un poco mas de sueño.

Zara sigue moviendose muchisimo, se mueve de un lado al otro y ahora es mas visible cada movimiento, puedo ver su pierna o brazo levantandose bajo mi piel. Aveces acomoda su codo contra mis costillas y la tengo que mover porque duele, pero se que ella ya no tiene tanto espacio ahí adentro.
Esta semana la mayoria del moviento esta ya muy abajo y desacuerdo al tiempo que tiene puede que sea que ya este acomodandose con su cabeza para abajo y poniendose lista para salir en menos de dos meses.

La sensación de ardor en la espalda paso de ser solo en el lado derecho a toda la parte de atras y ahora hasta mas intenso en el lado izquierdo. Es un sintoma muy molesto y ningún masaje me ayuda porque no es de dolor si no de ardor, uso mi botella de agua caliente y ayuda por un rato pero no se quita por completo.

Esta semana comenze a sentir unas contracciones muy leves y muy esporadicas, ya me habian dicho en mi cita pasada que pronto las comenzaría a sentir y yo no sabia si hiba a poder distinguir cuando las tuviera porque serian muy leves pero claro que me di cuenta cuando las tuve y tan solo pensar que ya falta muy poco y todo se esta alineando para que Zara nazca da un poco de miedo y mucha emoción.


No comments:

Post a Comment