Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oh Baby! {Week 35}

Week 35
baby is the size of a Coconut
Weight +31 Lbs
Waist +18in
Cravings: Orange juice with pulp
Dislikes: being tired all the time

We have started getting ready for Zara to arrived. My hospital bags are half way packed, the diaper bag finally arrived in the mail so I will be packing her stuff soon.
All of her clothes has been separated by age already so I will be washing her clothes this week.
The nursery is ready to start bringing her furniture in, we already bought the crib and we are still looking for a day bed to put in there and a dresser/changing table. 
This is getting real guys, she is almost here and I feel like I still have a lot of things to do before she arrives.

I have been so tired lately. I can not imagine getting through the day without a nap. I feel tired the moment I open my eyes in the morning and it lasts all the way until I go to sleep at night and it starts all over again the next day.

In our last appointment with the midwife she told me she think she is head down already which makes me happy and anxious at the same time. There has not been a day in the last couple of weeks that I don't think about the day she finally gets here. I go over every possible scenario in my head and it is overwhelming but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

                                                     
Semana 35
bebe es de el tamaño de un Coco
Peso +31 Libras
Cintura +18pulgadas
Antojos: Jugo de Naranja con pulpa
No me gusta: Estar cansada todo el tiempo

Hemos comenzado a prepararnos para la llegada de Zara.
Mis maletas para el hospital ya están empacadas a la mitad  y la pañalera finalmente llegó en el correo , así que estaré empacando sus cosas en breve.
Toda la ropa se ha separado por edad y lo unico que falta es lavarla y guardarla.
El cuarto de Zara está listo para comenzar a traer sus muebles, ya compramos la cuna y todavía estamos buscando una cama de día para poner allí y un guardaropa.
Esto se está volviendo cada dia mas real, ella ya casi llega y siento que todavía tengo un montón de cosas que hacer antes de que ella llegue.

He estado tan cansada últimamente . No me puedo imaginar pasar el día sin una siesta. Me siento cansada desde el momento en que abro los ojos por la mañana y dura hasta el final hasta que me voy a dormir por la noche y empieza todo de nuevo al día siguiente.

En nuestra última cita en el hospital  me dijeron que la cabeza ya estaba hacia abajo y aunque me hace feliz también me pone ansiosa al mismo tiempo. No ha habido un día en el último par de semanas que yo no pienso en el día en que por fin Zara llegue. Yo pienso en todos los escenarios posibles en mi cabeza y es abrumador, pero no lo cambiaría por nada.


No comments:

Post a Comment