Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 32}


Week 32
baby is the size of a Squash
Weight +26 Lbs
Waist +15in
Cravings: Tangerines
Dislikes: heartburn

The last two weeks were very busy, but we are finally done with all of our projects for this year. The last project we had was the mission trip we were planning and we can now, slow down and enjoy the last weeks of the year.
We are looking forward to taking our Pregnancy/Christmas pictures ( better late then never) and spending time with our family and friends. 

This week I have been extremely hungry, I am just hungry all day every day. I have seen an increase in weight that although it is normal I am not too happy about. It is a little frustrating to see that I am not going to lie but as long as my baby is healthy and happy I am ok with my body changing.
Zara has been moving so much. She is usually awake and very active during the day. At night I still have the same problems trying to fall asleep, a little bit of anxiety kicks in while I am trying to get comfortable but once I am able to fall asleep I don't wake up until the next day.
A burning sensation on the right side of my back has been pretty consistent at the end of the day, it usually calms down after I put my warm water bottle. 
The only thing that wakes me up occasionally in the middle of the night is a cramp on both of my calves which it goes away right away but it is painful enough to wake me up. I thought it was due to the fact that it has been pretty cold at night but after talking to my friend it is just another symptom of being pregnant.

Third trimester finally arrived! Some days it feels like it was just yesterday when we found out we were expecting but some other days it feels like it has been forever. Regardless, every day we are so anxious to meet our baby Z.

                                                     
Semana 32
bebe es de el tamaño de un calabasin
Peso +26 Libras
Cintura +15pulgadas
Antojos: Mandarinas
No me gusta: Acides

Las últimas dos semanas han sido muy ocupadas, pero finalmente terminamos con todos nuestros proyectos para este año . El último proyecto que tuvimos fue el viaje misionero que estábamos planeando y ahora podemos descansar y disfrutar de las últimas semanas del año .
Estamos emocionados de tomar nuestras fotos de Embarazo / Navidad (mejor tarde que nunca ) y pasar tiempo con nuestra familia y amigos.

Esta semana he tenido mucha hambre, me da hambre todo el día todos los días . He visto a un aumento de peso que  aunque es lo normal no estoy muy contenta. Es un poco frustrante ver el aumento de peso, pero siempre y cuando Zara está sana y feliz me siento bien con los cambios.

Zara se ha estado moviendo mucho. Ella suele estar despierta y muy activa durante el día . Por la noche, todavía tengo los mismos problemas tratando de conciliar el sueño, un poco de ansiedad se activa mientras yo estoy tratando de ponerme cómoda , pero una vez que soy capaz de conciliar el sueño no me despierto hasta el día siguiente.
Una sensación de ardor en el lado derecho de mi espalda ha sido bastante consistente al final del día , por lo general se calma después de poner mi botella de agua caliente.
La única cosa que me despierta de vez en cuando en medio de la noche es un calambre en mis piernas que se va de inmediato, pero que es bastante doloroso para despertarme . Pensé que era debido al hecho de que ha sido bastante frío por la noche, pero después de hablar con mi amiga supe que no es más que otro síntoma de estar embarazada.

Tercer trimestre por fin llegó ! Algunos días se siente como si apenas fuera ayer cuando nos enteramos de que esperábamos a Zara, pero algunos otros días se siente como una eternidad.De cualquier manera, cada día estamos mas ansiosos por conocer a nuestra bebé.

No comments:

Post a Comment