Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 33}

Week 33
baby is the size of a Durian Fruit
Weight +28 Lbs
Waist +16in
Cravings: Anything sweet
Dislikes: back pain

Zara moves a lot, she is active all day, I feel it more when I'm sitting in peace but also during the day when I'm active it moves a lot.
This week was no different than the last. They burning sensation in my back is still there, my feet a little swollen and a little more permanent. I switched to a half a size bigger in shows and although they are little bigger they are more comfortable because they are looser.
I keep sleeping through the night without any problem but the anxiety is still there when I'm in bed ready to sleep.
I feel very good to bed 8 months pregnant. I can still do most things for myself and that makes me feel good, I am very independent and that hasn't changed and makes me feel good about myself.

Zara's check up visits went from once a month to twice a month already and her heartbeat sounds great and she is growing at a perfect rate.

                                                     
Semana 33
bebe es de el tamaño de una Pitaya
Peso +28 Libras
Cintura +16pulgadas
Antojos:  todo lo que sea dulce
No me gusta: Dolor de espalda

Zara se mueve muchisimo, es activa todo el dia, la siento mas cuando estoy sentada y en paz pero también durante el día cuando estoy activa ella se mueve mucho.
Esta semana no fue tan diferente como la pasada. Los mismos achaques siguen en mi espalda, mis pies un poco hinchados ya un poco mas permanente. Solo eh aumentado medio numero de zapato y aunque son un poco mas grandes me quedan mas agusto porque están mas flojos.
Sigo durmiendo toda la noche sin ningún problema aunque la ansiedad sigue ahí cuando estoy acostada ya lista para dormir.
Me siento muy bien para tener ya 8 meses, todavía puedo hacer la mayoría de las cosas por mi misma y eso me hace sentir bien, soy muy independiente y eso aun no ah cambiado y me hace sentir muy bien conmigo misma. 
Las visitas de chequeo de Zara ya pasaron de ser de una vez al mes a dos veces al mes y su corazón se oye muy bien y esta creciendo a muy buen ritmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment