Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 16}



Week 16
baby is the size of an Avocado
Weight +10 Lbs.
Waist +5.5 inches
cravings:  spicy food & Guava juice
Dislikes: nothing but the usual peanut butter and raisins

This week my belly was definitely obvious, It doesn't matter what I wear you can tell is there. I have been able to enjoy my pregnancy at it's fullest this week, other than headaches because of the weather change I a currently do not have any other annoying symptoms.
My feet have been getting swollen at the end of the day from walking at work and the heat but that is sort of normal for me, I usually get swollen feet during the summer, it is uncomfortable but not unbearable.

Our second trimester has been great so far, no nausea, fatigue and all the symptoms and hormonal changes have been on easy mode, I am very much enjoying my summer being pregnant and people are extremely nice to you when they spot you have a preggo belly, so I welcome all the niceness I can get from people.
  
We are less than a month away from our mid pregnancy ultrasound and if everything goes accordingly we will be able to know if we are having a she or a him by the end of this month!!!! I am starting to get anxious, happy and nervous, all at the same time.


Semana 16
bebe es de el tamaño de un Aguacate
Peso +10 libras
Cintura +5.5  pulgadas
Antojos: Comidas enchilosas y agua de guayaba
No me gusta: Solo lo usual, crema de cacahuate y pasas

Esta semana mi estomago era definitivamente obvio, no importa lo que me pongo se puede ver que está allí. 
He podido disfrutar de mi embarazo a su máximo esta semana, aparte de los dolores de cabeza a causa del cambio de clima, no eh tenido otros síntomas molestos.
Mis pies han estado un poco hinchados al final del día después de caminar en el trabajo y por el calor,  es de lo mas normal para mí por lo general tener los pies hinchados durante el verano, es incómodo pero no insoportable.

EL segundo trimestre ha sido muy bueno hasta ahora, no hay náuseas, cansancio y todos los síntomas y los cambios hormonales han estado de un modo fácil, estoy disfrutando mucho mi verano estando embarazada y la gente es muy amable contigo cuando ven que estas embarazada, así que doy la bienvenida a toda la amabilidad que pueda conseguir.


Estamos a menos de un mes de nuestro ultrasonido de mitad de embarazo y si todo va de acuerdo podremos saber si estamos teniendo un "ella o él" a finales de este mes!! Estoy empezando a ponerse ansiosa, feliz y nerviosa, todo al mismo tiempo.

No comments:

Post a Comment