Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 19}

Today our doggy decided he wanted to be in the picture! 


Week 19
baby is the size of a Mango
Weight +9 Lbs.
Waist +7.5 inches
cravings:  chocolate
Dislikes: strong smells

This week is my last week before fall break, I have two weeks off that I am certainly looking forward to it, but it was the longest week ever because I have been waiting for the week to be over so I can have my beloved vacations.

I have been feeling rather tired lately, even though I get a full night sleep still every morning I feel like I just came from a marathon and waking up tired just doesn't feel too great, but like my husband says "at least you are not throwing up" Ha! that has been my consolation phrase throughout these 4 months so far, it doesn't matter how uncomfortable or how bad it may seem at least I am not throwing up. That was a fear of mine going in to pregnancy, I have a strong stomach and have not thrown up since I was a kid so just the thought of it makes me nervous but thank God I that symptom hasn't been a part of my pregnancy.

I have been emotional and cranky this week. The first trimester was all about my body changing and making room for my little human inside, but this second trimester it has been all about emotions, I find myself crying with movies, because I am tired, because I am happy and for no apparent reason at all, and also I have found myself being annoyed a lot easier, just like last week. 

We are so close to finding out the sex of the baby, we decided to wait until we were 20 weeks and I was on break because it is just easier for scheduling purposes since the lab closes early but I thought I was not going to able to resist this long not knowing what our baby is going to be but we have been just so amused just being able to enjoy our baby without labels and without expectations but as the days go by and we get closer to the excitement gets even greater.


Semana 19
bebe es de el tamaño de un Mango
Peso +9 libras
Cintura +7.5  pulgadas
Antojos: Chocolate
No me gusta: Los olores fuertes

Esta semana es mi última semana antes de las vacaciones de otoño, tengo dos semanas de descanso que estoy esperando con ansias, pero esta fue la semana más larga porque me la he estado esperando que llegue el Viernes.

Me he sentido bastante cansada últimamente, a pesar de que tengo noches completas de descansotodas las mañanas me siento como si acabara de llegar de un maratón y despertarse cansado simplemente no se siente muy bien, pero como mi esposo me dice "por lo menos no estas vomitando "¡Ja! ha sido mi frase de consuelo durante estos 4 meses hasta la fecha, no importa lo incómoda o lo malo que me pueda parecer por lo menos yo no estoy vomitando. Ese fue el temor mío cuando supe de mil embarazo, tengo un estómago fuerte y no he vomitado desde que era una niña y tan sólo la idea me ponía nerviosa, pero gracias a Dios que ese síntoma no ha sido parte de mi embarazo .

He estado emocional y de mal humor esta semana. El primer trimestre fue mas que nada de como mi cuerpo cambiaba y se adaptaba en mi interior para darle espacio al humano que se esta formando, pero este segundo trimestre ha sido todo sobre las emociones, me encuentro llorando con las películas, porque estoy cansada, porque estoy feliz y también sin razón aparente, y también me eh molestado mucho más fácil, al igual que la semana pasada.

Estamos muy cerca de descubrir el sexo del bebé, decidimos esperar hasta que estuvimos 20 semanas y yo estuviera de vacaciones, ya que es más fácil por los horarios, ya que el laboratorio cierra temprano, pero pensé que no iba a poder resistir tanto tiempo sin saber lo que nuestro bebé va a ser, pero hemos estado tan entretenidos y hemos podido disfrutar de nuestro bebé sin etiquetas y sin expectativas, pero como los días pasan y nos acercamos más la emoción se vuelve aún mayor.

No comments:

Post a Comment