Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 20}


Week 20
baby is the size of a Banana
Weight +10.5 Lbs.
Waist +8.5 inches
cravings:  Edamame
Dislikes: Nothing in particular

We made it, we are half way through our pregnancy!!! every day we get closer to meeting our baby and we can not wait!

This week I was extremely tired, that has been pretty normal since the beginning and although it went away for a while I feel that it is slowly creeping back so 2 weeks off from work could not have come in a better timing.

This week my feet started to be swollen most of the day, it is not bad...not yet anyways... but since the warm weather has linger for a while I have gotten away with wearing sandals mostly every day, but fall is upon is and I have a feeling I might have to buy a pair or two because most of my shoes fit but either tight or they are just uncomfortable.

My brother got married last weekend, and I was able to make it through the ceremony and pictures with my heels on but as soon as we were done taking those pictures I put on my flats. It was a beautiful wedding I shall post an entry pretty soon.

This week I started to feel baby move a lot stronger than before, I used say " I Think baby just moved" but now I definitely know when it moves, which is pretty often, almost all day I can feel some sort of movement and it is very exciting but baby is also getting heavier and it makes it harder for me to get up and move, I have become pretty slow lately.

We had our 20 week check up earlier this week and everything is going great, listening to baby's heartbeat is always my favorite part of the visit. 

Very soon we shall reveal the gender of our little one...What do you think we will have? Boy? Girl? share your guesses with us, we want to know what you think!


Semana 20
bebe es de el tamaño de un Platano
Peso +10.5 libras
Cintura +8.5  pulgadas
Antojos: Edamame (abas de soya)
No me gusta: Nada en particular


Lo logramos, estamos a la mitad de nuestro embarazo! cada día nos acercamos más para conocer a nuestro bebé y no podemos esperar!

Esta semana eh estado muy cansada, esto ha sido bastante normal desde el principio y aunque se paso por un tiempo siento que regresa lentamente así que 2 semanas de vacaciones no podían haber llegado en mejor momento.

Esta semana mis pies empezaron a hincharse la mayor parte del día, no es mucho ...  todavía... pero como el clima cálido ha persistir por un tiempo me he podido poner sandalias casi todo todos los días, pero el otoño ya esta cerca y tengo la sensación de que tendré que comprar un par o dos de zapatos, porque la mayoría de los míos me quedan un poco apretados ya o son incomodos.

Mi hermano se casó la semana pasada, y puede estar en la ceremonia y las fotos con mis tacones pero tan pronto como terminamos me puse mis zapatos bajos. Fue una boda muy bonita y voy a publicar una entrada muy pronto.

Esta semana empecé a sentir al bebé moverse mucho más fuerte que antes, solía decir "creo que el bebe se movió", pero ahora definitivamente sé cuando se mueve, que es casi todo el día, todos los días cuando se puede sentir algún tipo de movimiento y es muy divertido, pero el bebé también es cada vez más pesado y hace más difícil para que me levante y me mueva, me he vuelto bastante lenta últimamente.

Tuvimos nuestra visita de 20 semanas a principios de esta semana y todo va muy bien. Escuchar los latidos del corazón del bebé es siempre mi parte favorita de la visita.

Muy pronto anunciaremos el sexo del bebe ... ¿Qué crees que vamos a tener? Niño? Niña? comparte lo que tu crees que será con nosotros, queremos saber lo que piensas!

No comments:

Post a Comment