Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh Baby {Week 12}


Week 12
baby is the size of a Plum
Weight +7 Lbs.
Waist +5 inches
cravings: Yogurt, specially cherry flavor and potatoes with chorizo.
Dislikes: Peanut butter, it doesn't make me sick but I haven't touched it since i got pregnant.

This week was different, I started my new job, which I love, but had to organize my day differently, changed my eating and nap schedules and it has been good so far but the only down part is that because I don't get to nap until I get home I have been getting mild headaches around 1pm. 
Also I haven't been drinking as much water as I should and that may be triggering those headaches as well. Sometimes the headaches will go away after I nap in the afternoon but sometimes they don't.

Other than that week 12 was very good, nausea is almost gone, I get some at night before I go to bed but it doesn't last that long and then disappears.
My belly has been growing by the minute and therefore my back has been feeling sore but my husband has been so good about massaging my back every time I ask and that definitely alleviates the discomfort. 

I have been a little bit hungrier this week than in the first couple of weeks which is good but still very small portions but more often throughout the day.

Semana 12
bebe es de el tamaño de una Ciruela
Peso +7 libras
Cintura +3 pulgadas
Antojos: Yogurt, en especial de cherry y papas con chorizo
No me gusta: Crema de cacahuate, no me cae mal pero no eh podido comerla desde que estoy embarazada.

Esta semana fue diferente, empece en mi nuevo trabajo, me gusta mucho mi trabajo, pero eh tenido que organizar mi día diferente. Tuve que cambiar mis horarios de comer y de siesta. No me ha ido mal pero lo único malo es que como no puedo dormir durante la mañana me ha estado dando dolor de cabeza como a la 1pm. 
Tampoco eh estado tomando tanta agua como debiera y eso también provocan esos dolores de cabeza.
Aveces los dolores de cabeza se van después de la siesta en la tarde pero otras veces no.

Esta semana fue muy buena, las nauseas ya casi no me dan, algunas noches vuelven un poco antes de irme a dormir pero rápido desaparecen. 
My estomago esta creciendo cada minuto y por eso mi espalda se ha sentido un poco adolorida pero mi esposo me da un masaje y el malestar se hace menos.

Eh tenido un poco mas de hambre esta semana que las primeras de embarazo, pero todavía solo puedo comer porciones pequeñas pero ahora mas seguido durante el día.

No comments:

Post a Comment