Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 14}


Week 14
baby is the size of a Lemon
Weight +7 Lbs.
Waist +5 inches
cravings:  Nothing in particular but everything at the same time.
Dislikes: nothing 

This week I have been a little more tired than usual, with new and exciting symptoms such as heartburn, gas and indigestion, they have been pretty mild, except for the heartburn. I had to buy TUMS at the beginning of my pregnancy and used about half of the bottle back then, then I had a little break from it and this week it came back with a lot more intensity and I have to carry my tums everywhere I go, but at least they work.

I had been to tired to even attempt to try to deep clean our room but one day when I found my self awake past 10pm I felt the urge to do so and got a lot done but after a while I had to sit and put my legs up and not move, I guess baby doesn't like it when I am going up and down dusting and folding clothes and doing all sort of sudden movements so I had to stop but I got a lot accomplished and although I'd like to think  I can do everything I used to do, baby made it perfectly clear that I can't.

My belly has been growing (obviously) and this week I certainly felt it at work when I was sitting in my chair and I couldn't find a comfortable position for a long period of time, good thing people can't see me tossing and turning every five seconds.

We have our next appointment with the midwife next week, I am very excited to hear what has changed and what is happening with baby. 
Baby shower plans are being made already, that is the beauty of having family and friends who are just as excited for baby as we are, but we still have a long way to go before baby shower season arrives.

Semana 14
bebe es de el tamaño de un Limon amarillo
Peso +7 libras
Cintura +3  pulgadas
Antojos: Nada en particular pero todo al mismo tiempo.
No me gusta: Nada.

Esta semana eh estado mas cansada de lo normal, con nuevos y emocionantes sintomas como acidez, gas e indigestion, han sido muy leves menos la acidez. Al principio del embarazo tuve que comprar TUMS (antiácidos)  y use casi medio bote pero después tuve un pequeño receso de la acidez y esta semana volvió con mas intensidad y tengo que cargar con mis tums para todos lados, pero minimo si funcionan.

Había estado muy cansada para siquiera pensar en limpiar nuestro cuarto pero un día que estaba despierta después de las 10pm I sentí la necesidad de limpiar, barrer, acomodar la ropa e hice muchos 
movimientos bruscos yo creo porque al final tuve que sentarme y poner las piernas arriba y no moverme por un rato porque aunque piense que puedo hacer lo mismo que hacia antes, bebe me paro y me hizo ver que ya no me puedo mover tanto y tan rápido.

My estomago ha estado creciendo (obviamente) y esta semana definitivamente lo senti cuando estaba sentada en mi silla en el trabajo y no encontraba una manera de acomodarme, lo bueno es que las personas no me pueden ver moviendome y acomodandome cada 5 minutos.

Tenemos nuestra siguiente cita en el hospital la próxima semana y ya queremos saber que ha pasado con nuestro bebe y como ha crecido este mes.
Los planes para los baby showers ya comenzaron, eso pasa cuando tenemos familia y amigos que están tan emocionados como nosotros de tener a nuestro bebe. Aunque todavia falta mucho para que la temporada de baby showers llegue.

No comments:

Post a Comment