Monday, August 12, 2013

Oh Baby {Week 13}

Week 13
baby is the size of a Peach
Weight +7 Lbs.
Waist +5.5 inches
cravings: fruit, all kinds of fresh fruit, cherries, mangoes and pineapple the most.
Dislikes: Still just peanut butter

So far so good, I can't complain I have had a great time this week, during the day I have just enough energy to tackle all of my to do lists both from work and personal and that makes me happy, because I get pretty annoyed when I am not able to finish all of my priority tasks of the day because that just means more things to do next day.
In the evening, around 5 is like my body knows it is time to rest and it won't let me do much without reminding me that my legs are tired and my back is sore, so I have tried to do as much as I can or rest for a bit and then pick up from where I left off a little bit later or if there is not much to do I can just stay in bed the rest of the day.

I have been extremely grateful for not having a lot of annoying symptoms so far, I can deal with a little bit of headache, sore back, sporadic nausea and the fact that I don't get much of any of those symptoms it's a blessing. 
My trips to the restroom have become more frequent, even sometimes right after I am done and I start walking out, my bladder just feels like its full again, and although it is a little annoying is not that bad.
Also, back rubs or head massages have become almost part of my night routine, I am grateful for my husband who puts up with me and indulges me every time I need him, I know it is not his favorite task but he does it with love.

My appetite has been the same as before small meals a couple of times a day and drinking as much water as I can.

Other than that everything is going good, I can not wait to start feeling my baby move soon, and also find out the sex of the baby, everyone is anxious to know what we will be having! and so are we.



Semana 13
bebe es de el tamaño de un Durazno
Peso +7 libras
Cintura +3.5 pulgadas
Antojos: Frutas, todo tipo de fruta, mas que nada cherries, mangos y piñas.
No me gusta: Crema de cacahuate

Hasta ahorita todo va bien, no me puedo quejar de nada, eh tenido una semana muy tranquila. Durante el día tengo la energía suficiente para hacer todo lo que tengo en mi lista para el día y eso me pone feliz porque cuando no termino las prioridades que tengo me frustro porque significa que tengo mas cosas que hacer al siguiente día.
En la tarde como para las 5pm mi cuerpo reconoce que ya es hora de descansar y no me deja hacer mucho sin recordarme que mis piernas estan cansadas y mi espalda un poco adolorida, así que trato de hacer lo mas que pueda antes de esa hora y descansar un poco y mas tarde terminar lo que tenga que hacer o deplano quedarme en la cama si ya no hay mucho que hacer.

Estoy muy agradecida por no tener muchos síntomas enfadosos hasta ahorita, Eh podido aguantar los dolores de cabeza,  la espalda cansada, nauseas esporádicas, y lo mejor esque esos síntomas no vienen todos los días, es una gran bendición.
Mis idas al baño se han hecho mas frecuentes, y aveces cuando termino y empiezo a caminar siento que tengo que regresar inmediatamente y aunque es algo enfadoso no me va tan mal.
También los masajes se han hecho casi una rutina de diario, pero mi esposo es una bendición que me da mis masajes casi todas las noches cuando se lo pido, y aunque no es lo que el quisiera estar haciendo lo hace con amor.

Mi apetito sigue siendo el mismo que cuando empezó el embarazo, comidas muy pequeñas pero varias veces a día

Pero todo va muy bien, Ya quisiera empezar a sentir al bebe moverse pronto, y también pronto sabremos que tendremos, todos están ansiosos de saber el sexo del bebe y nosotros también.

No comments:

Post a Comment