Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 11}


Week 11
baby is the size of a Lime
Weight +2 lbs
Waist +3.5 inches
cravings: Anything that I can put chile and lime on it and toast with Nutella.
Dislikes: Nothing in particular, I have been able to eat anything I want.

This week was busy, I am in the process of getting a new job and at the same time scheduling doctor's appointments and coming and going to different places to make it all happen was a bit hectic but over all I've felt a lot better compared to last week.

Every week is a new adventure, and this week was not the exception. I feel less tired, nausea is still around but definitely was not an issue this week, a ginger ale or a cracker will do the trick every time, also I carry TUMS in my purse everywhere I go and whenever I feel like my stomach is acting up I pop one in and that helps.

During the day I feel pretty good, I get tired easily now but I manage to get things done even though if I am in bed it takes me longer to just get up and do it, of course I'd rather stay in bed, but I manage to get everything I need to get done and my day goes a lot faster when I am busy.
NIghts on the other hand have changed a lot, as I mentioned before I can not lay on my side for a long period of time, especially on my right side, it used to cause me nausea but now it is just painful and I rather not go through that if I don't have to. The left side is uncomfortable but I can handle it for a while so I can give my back a rest.
Before I got pregnant I was a heavy sleeper, once I was out I was out until the next day, nothing would wake me up, but know between mandatory night trips to the bathroom, to any little movement of the bed or any little noise will wake me, I can easily go back to sleep but I find myself being more aware of my surrounding at nights Oh and nausea appears all of the sudden and sometimes just my stomach will feel so bloated and uncomfortable that I have to sit up, but with all of these I still manage to get a good night sleep every time, so I am not complaining.

My belly has definitely made an appearance this week, my shorts and pants are a lot tighter now, just last night I ordered some belly bands because now I have to unbutton my pants when I sit down because they are just getting a little tighter and it is uncomfortable.
My shirts still fit, haven't seen a big difference other than you can see my bloated belly in some of them and right now I am that awkward stage where I don't look pregnant I just look like I don't watch what I eat, but I do! I promise, it is just that  it is not big enough nor is like it used to be.


Semana 11
bebe es de el tamaño de una Lima
Peso +2 libras
Cintura +2 pulgadas
Antojos: Cualquier cosa que le pueda poner chile y limón y pan tostado con Nutella.
No me gusta: Nada en particular, eh podido comer todo lo que se me antoje.

Esta semana estuvo muy ocupada, entre el proceso de un nuevo trabajo y programando las idas al doctor, llendo y viniendo de un lado para el otro estuve muy ocupada, pero lo bueno es que esta semana me sentí muchisimo mejor que la pasada.

Cada semana es una nueva aventura y esta semana no fue la excepción. Me siento menos cansada, La nausea todavía siguen aquí pero definitivamente mas leves que la semana pasada, un ginger ale o una galleta salada me hacen sentir mejor cuando siento nausea, también traigo antiácidos en la bolsa y cuando empiezo a sentir molestias me tomo uno y con eso basta.


Durante el dia me siento muy bien, me canso mas rápido que antes pero puedo hacer todos los quehaceres, pero si estoy en la cama me toma mas tiempo levantarme pero cuando me muevo y me mantengo ocupada el día se me va mas rápido.
Las noches son otra historia,  como ya había mencionado antes no me puedo acomodar de mi lado derecho, antes solo me causaba nauseas pero ahora es mas incomodo y hace que me de mucha molestia en mi estomago y prefiero evitarlo. Pero el lado Izquierdo no esta tan mal, me da un poco de nauseas si me quedo mucho tiempo de ese lado pero mínimo le puedo dar un descanso a mi espalda. 
Antes de estar embarazada yo dormia como una roca, nada me levantaba, pero ahora entre las idas mandatorias al baño hasta cualquier movimiento pequeño de la cama o cualquier ruidito me despierta aunque no me cuesta trabajo volverme a dormir pero me siento mas consiente de mis alrededores ahora, y la ocasional nausea en la noche que me hace sentir incomoda pero entre todos esos malestares nocturnos todavía puedo dormir bien y sentirme descansada así que no me puedo quejar.

Mi estomago definitivamente hizo su debut esta semana, mis shorts y pantalones ya me quedan mas apretados que las semanas anteriores y acabo de ordenar unas bandas para extenderlos y que no sean tan incomodos porque ahora tengo que desabrochar el botón casi cada que me siento.
Las blusas todavia me quedan todas, aunque ahora estoy en esa etapa desagradable done no se mira que estoy embarazada pero parece que no cuido lo que como y nomas tengo un estomago grande, pero nimodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment