Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh Baby {Week 9}

Week 9
baby is the size of a Green Olive
Weight +7 lbs.
Waist +2 in
cravings: Enchiladas & Chinese food from Mexicali
Dislikes: Anything that has a strong smell

Time is going way to fast and I am trying to document as much as I can because I have a very bad memory and I know once my belly is big I won't be able to remember what I used to look like before the baby bump.

The days have been over cast lately that's why the gloomy feeling of the pictures but that has nothing to do with my mood.
This week was a breath of fresh air for me, I am not as tired as before I almost feel like a normal person again with energy to clean (an activity that I very much enjoy), do my hair and just regular activities that I just had no energy for. I didn't find myself falling asleep every time I blinked and that feels awesome, I don't know how long this will last or if the fatigue is finally gone for good but I am not worried about it, I am very much enjoying having some energy back.

Nausea is still around, this week my sense of smell has been stronger than ever, I always wondered when pregnant women mentioned that they could smell everything stronger if I would be able to differentiate between a regular smell to a "SMELL" and oh boy!!! I can SMELL everything and most of the time that triggers some nausea. Ginger Ale has been doing the trick and keeping my stomach busy doesn't leave much room for nausea to come out but now and then when someone is cooking or eating close to me certain smells I just can't help it.

This week I lost 2 pounds, I've read it is normal for some women to gain weight and for some other's to loose weight. Well this week I have been eating anything I feel like eating but it has been mostly lean meat, chicken (lots of it) and fruits and veggies and drinking a lot of water, so I guess that is the reason of my weight loss and I feel great.

This week I have been to the bathroom more than usual, a lot of times a day, this is the first week where I see a difference in that aspect, another sign that baby is growing!


Semana 9
bebe es de el tamaño de una Aceituna Verde
Peso +5 libras
Cintura +1 pulgada
Antojos: Enchiladas y Comida china de Mexicali
No me gusta: Cualquier cosa que tenga un olor fuerte

El tiempo se ha ido volando estoy tratando de documentar lo mas que pueda porque tengo una muy mala memoria y estoy segura de que cuando mi estomago crezca no voy a recordar como me veía antes.

Los dias han estado nublados por eso las dos ultimas fotos se ven medio grises pero nosotros estamos muy contentos.
Esta semana ha sido una semana diferente, no me siento tan cansada como al principio, casi me siento como una personal normal otra vez, con energía para limpiar (que me gusta mucho), peinar mi cabello y otras actividades normales que nomas no tenia la energía para hacer. Esta semana no me sentí que me dormía cada vez que parpadeaba y eso se siente muy bien. No se por cuanto tiempo estoy va a durar o si la fatiga ya se fue por completo pero no me preocupa, estoy disfrutando que tengo mas energía estos días.

Todavia tengo nausea, Esta semana mi sentido del olfato esta a todo lo que da, Siempre me preguntaba cuando mujeres embarazadas decían eso sobre el olfato si yo podría diferenciar un olor normal a uno que olía demasiado solo por estar embarazada, Y si!!  puedo OLER todo y cada uno de esos olores me causa nausea. Tomar Ginger Ale me ha ayudado a detener las nauseas y también el comer constantemente pero cuando alguien esta cocinando o comiendo ciertas cosas no lo puedo evitar.

Esta semana perdi 2 libras, Eh leido que es normal para algunas personas ganar peso y para otras perder peso, y en mi caso esta semana eh estado comiendo mas saludable, mucho pollo, frutas y verduras y tomando mucha agua, esa debe de ser la razón por mi perdida de peso. Pero me siento muy bien.

También esta semana eh notado un cambio en cuantas veces voy al baño. Voy muchas veces al día, y esta semana fue la primera vez que note una diferencia en ese aspecto, pero eso es solo otra señal de que nuestro bebe esta creciendo!

No comments:

Post a Comment