Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oh Baby {Week 8}


Week 8
baby is the size of a Raspberry
Weight +9pounds
Waist +2 inches
Cravings: Watermelon and Apples
Dislikes: the smell of peanut butter still but I can eat it now just can't smell others eating it.

This week fatigue has really taken a toll on me, even though I take a nap at least once a day I am not just tired I am also cranky and the weather doesn't help, since it has been humid and hot I just get very short tempered and sleepy, not a good combination but my husband has been a champ about it.
Some days I do not feel like getting out of bed but I get so hot I just need to get out of the house and walk around. 
Since my husband loves body boarding this time of year I have been going to the beach and get to walk for a little bit and enjoy the breeze that has been a great relief.

Nausea got a little bit more annoying this week even though I haven't throw up at all (and I am praying it stays that way) nausea has been very uncomfortable and with it comes lack of appetite but I still force myself to eat. Fruits and vegetables have been my major craving and life savers, I can eat any fruit or salads of all sorts and it makes me feel better.
It is very interesting that I can not lay on my right side or I get extremely nauseous, so I try to fall asleep on my left side and if move to my back it is ok, but whenever I am on my right side I wake up feeling very sick.

I have been walking 3miles almost every day with my friend Mayra, that helps me get out of the routine and even when I don't feel like it, we go and I feel better afterwards.
I have seen a little bit of weight gain, a pound a week, not bad but I am looking forward to our doctor's appointment in a few weeks to make sure I am growing at a healthy rhythm.


Semana 8
bebe es de el tamaño de una Frambuesa
Peso +9 libras
Cintura +2 pulgadas
Antojos: Sandia y Manzanas
No me gusta: todavia el olor de la crema de cacahuate pero si la puedo comer nomas que no puedo olerla cuando alguien mas la esta comiendo.

Esta semana la fatiga ha sido mi peor enemigo. Aunque duermo durante el dia de todas maneras estoy muy cansada y con un poco de mal humor y como el clima ah estado húmedo y caliente no es una buena combinación. Pero mi esposo ah sido muy comprensivo. 
Algunos días no quiero ni levantarme de la cama de lo cansada que estoy pero el calor me gana y como en estas fechas mi esposo va muy seguido a surfear a la playa me voy con el y puedo caminar un rato y refrescarme y eso me ayuda mucho.

La nausea aumento un poco mas esta semana, aunque solo son malestares y no eh vomitado (Gracias a Dios) si ah sido muy incomodo y me quita las ganas de comer, pero de todas maneras me hago comer a fuerzas, lo bueno es que las frutas y las verduras han sido mi salvación.
Otra cosa que me causa nausea y malestar es cuando me acuesto del lado derecho, no puedo por alguna razón, así que cuando me voy a dormir trato de quedarme dormida del lado izquierdo o boca arriba pero del lado derecho nomas no puedo o despierto con muchísima nausea.

Eh estado caminando 3millas casi todos días, me ayuda a salir de la rutina si no tengo mucho que hacer y aunque aveces no tengo muchas ganas de ir se que al terminar las 3 millas me sentiré mejor.
Eh ganado un poco de peso pero ah sido solo una libra por semana y no parece tan mal, pero estoy esperando la cita con el medico en unas cuantas semanas para estar segura de cuanto es lo saludable.

No comments:

Post a Comment