Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh Baby {Week 10}

Week 10
baby is the size of a Prune
Weight +5 lbs
Waist +2.5 inches
cravings: Jamba Juice, especially the Pomegranate one.
Dislikes: Still just strong smells, if it is too smelly I won't eat it.

This week was rough. Morning sickness is still my loyal companion day and night and this week was just overwhelming. 
Thursday night I was not able to sleep more than 2 hours, every time I would lay down and try to go to sleep my stomach would get really sick and I would feel like I was about to throw up but nothing came out. It went on ALL NIGHT. After praying,reading, crying and not being able to get anything out of my system finally I was able to fall asleep while seating down and I had to do the same the following night.
By Sunday I was back to normal but with intense nausea episodes but was able to sleep through the night.

I have been shedding 2 pounds a week so far, which is understandable because due to nausea I can't eat big meals and a lot of things that I like but I still try to eat at least three good meals a day even if they are smaller, and some snacks in between.

This week was back to being in bed as much as I could because of nausea, I was not very tired but any sudden movement would cause me to be dizzy and sick to my stomach.
I have been feeling all kinds of movement in my belly, even though I know baby is way too small to be felt and it must just be air and muscles stretching it gets me very excited to know that baby will eventually be kicking and moving inside my belly.

My daily walks have been helping a lot with my mood and over all energy, I feel like I might be able to jog for a little, if nausea doesn't get on my way.
I am still wearing my regular clothes, some pants have been fitting me a little tighter than usual in the waist/hip area but over all I've had no problems yet. I am looking in to getting a belly band pretty soon to be able to be more comfortable in my clothes for as long as I can wear them.

Hormones are still going crazy trying to adjust to growing a human in my belly, so I get a new pimple on my face every week, a little annoying I am not going to lie, since I've never had a problem with this things, not even when I was growing up.

Our doctor visit is fast approaching and we are very excited to see how our baby is growing and possibly hear a heartbeat pretty soon.


Semana 10
bebe es de el tamaño de una ciruela pasa
Peso +2 libras
Cintura +1.5 pulgadas
Antojos: Licuados de Jamba Juice, en especial de granada.
No me gusta: Sigo rechazando cualquier cosa que tenga un olor fuerte, si huele mucho no lo como.

Esta Semana estuvo pesada. Las nauseas siguen siendo mis fieles compañeras de dia y de noche y esta semana fuero muy abrumadoras.
El Jueves en la noche no pude dormir mas de dos horas, cada vez que trataba de acostarme a dormir sentia que iba a devolver el estomago pero nada salía y así estuve toda la noche.
Después de leer un rato, de orar y llorar se hicieron las 4:30 de la mañana y me pude quedar dormida medio sentada y así tuve que dormir las siguiente noche también.
Para el Domingo ya me sentia que regresaba a la normalidad pero con algunos episodios de nauseas intensas ocasionalmente.

Durante estas ultimas semanas eh estado perdiendo 2 libras a la semana, que es comprensible porque por las nauseas no eh podido comer porciones grandes o todo lo que me gusta, pero si trato de comer aunque sea tres comidas al dia y aperitivos entre comidas.

Esta semana fue de vuelta a la cama lo mas que podía por las nauseas, ya no estoy tan cansada como al principio pero cualquier movimiento brusco me revuelve el estomago y me mareo.
También eh estado sintiendo mucho movimiento en mi estomago, aunque se que mi bebe esta aun muy pequeño para sentirse y es puro aire y músculos moviendose y me emociona pensar que pronto crecerá mas y podré sentir cada movimiento dentro de mi.

Mis caminatas diarias me han ayudado a darme mas energia y me hacen sentir mejor, ya siento que hasta puedo trotar un poco, si las nauseas me dejan.
Todavia uso mi ropa regular, algunos pantalones me quedan un poco ajustados de la cadera pero nomas. Eh estado contemplando comprar una banda elástica para mis pantalones para poder usar mi ropa lo mas que pueda.

Las hormonas siguen como locas tratando de ajustarse a que estoy creciendo un humano en mi estomago y cada semana me sale un barrito nuevo en la cara, que es muy frustrante para mi ya que nunca eh tenido ese problema antes.

Nuestra visita al doctor ya se acerca y estamos muy emocionados de poder ver como va creciendo nuestro bebe y posiblemente escuchar el latido de su corazón muy pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment