Wednesday, June 13, 2012

They said "I DO"


Last Saturday (June9) we went to Erick & Lilly's wedding. It was a simple outdoor ceremony with their closest friends and family at a Park. The view (as you can see in the pictures) was beautiful and the weather was incredible. The only thing is that were I was sitting there was no shade and I did not think of putting sunblock on so I was a little afraid I was gonna get sunburned but it didn't happen.

The Reception was just lovely, we went back to Chula Vista to the Women's club, which I did not know there was one, and it was gorgeous.
All the decorations were very cute, and it fitted their personalities very well.
We had a great time celebrating our friends!

My husband wore a bow tie and a couple of days before when I decided when I was going to wear we went out and bought him a pre-tied bow tie and we were all set to go, but the day before the wedding he woke up and told me "I am too old to wear a pre-tied bow tie, I need the REAL thing" lol....he made me laugh! so we went last minute shopping and we were able to find one, and a million of youtube videos later he was able to get it right!

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. & Mrs. Duvall.

No comments:

Post a Comment