Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Fun

JUNE 11 2012
My birthday#26 was great! we started celebrating Sunday (June10) we went to eat after church to Buca Di Beppo and came home and watch some movies.

My day started at 12am with a midnight birthday card from my husband, we finished watching a movie around 11:30pm the night before and just staid up until midnight. 
I spend the day out with ny husband at Seaport Village, I love going there we always walk around the shops, take pictures and have ice cream before we leave.
My husband spoiled me every minute of the day from breakfast in the morning till the day was over. 

We went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner, we went to Claim Jumper. Dinner was delicious. It was a very low key day and the most important part is that we spent the whole day together. 

It was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment