Wednesday, June 20, 2012

World Market.

World Market!
 
 
 
My husband loves monkeys (Fun Fact) so he gets really excited whenever he sees something monkey! on the picture of the left he found this keyboard toy that was super loud and decided to carry it with him and play it the whole time we were walking around the store! 

Last week my friend Mayra took me out to celebrate my birthday and before we went home she took me to the World Market in Downtown and I had never been there before, I fell in love with it AND yesterday my husband took me to Grossmont Center because we were driving by there and I wanted to get a bobba milk tea and as we were walking in to the mall we discovered another World Market.

We walked around every single isle and we were just having a lot of fun exploring the store. It has a lot of very unusual items, and it is very interesting to see so much variety in one store, I loved it, I wanted EVERYTHING! 
I told him if he ever wonders what to get me for my birthday, anniversary, Christmas or just because anything from there will be just perfect!

We were in there for a while just passing some time, since for the first time in a while we had some FREE time to spare. I will definitely be back very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment