Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spa Night

My Partner in Crime ^ (Mayra)


After weeks of planning and two days of setting up we had our first Girl Spa Night for TheCitySD
It was so much fun, everything was lovely and everyone had a great time. 
Manicures, pedicures, facials, wax, chocolate fondue & great company! I will do it all over again!!! O
The Photo booth was my favorite, even though the camera was out of focus and nobody noticed until I uploaded the pictures on to my computer, but still, it was great.

The hardest part was setting everything up with just 2 girls helping me out but we managed to get it done just in time before everyone got there. 
Once all the girls were getting their nails done and chatting over some fondue while getting a pedicure done all the hard work was worth it.

It took me two entire days to recuperate and feel normal again, I was exhausted but my friend Mayra was a trooper and staid by my side the whole time. Thank You.
And of course I had all the wonderful ladies from TheCitySD helping out during the event and tearing down.

I cannot wait for our next event.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! It looks like it was an amazing time. Can't wait to have baby A so I can help you ladies more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so awesome i had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete