Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby & Scones



Last week I got together with some of my friends at Panera for our monthly reunion. These ladies are hilarious. I have known Luz since I was in high school, Natalia from Jr. College and Sherry it is the one that I've known the least amount of time but we have grown on each other. They are all great.
We were missing Erika & Erica this month but I'm sure we will all see each other next month.

My friend Luz had baby John Paul 2 months ago and this was the first time he hang out with us outside of the hospital or home, so we were all very excited to spend time with him.
I could not help but stare at him most of the time, hahaha, babies have that effect on me. The only time he got a little fuzzy it was when he got hungry but besides that he was a true angel.

Of course I couldn't help myself to the best Chai Tea I have ever tried, every time I am at Panera I order one, it is simply delicious and since I had a free pastry on my rewards card because of my birthday I had a blueberry scone. I am a scone junky, so I had a great time and my tummy was happy too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment