Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oh Baby! {Week 36}

Week 36
baby is the size of a Honeydew melon
Weight +32 Lbs
Waist +19in
Cravings: nothing in particular I am just very hungry all the time.
Dislikes: Burning sensation of my skin in my upper belly

Ok this is one huge belly! Every where I go, people are asking me when I am due. I don't blame them, it looks like I have a basketball in there, doesn't it?
Our little girl will be here in 4 weeks, give or take. 
I've gained 32 pounds so far, i don't even want to see the scale anymore, but if that means my baby is healthy, I don't mind.

Zara is VERY active. she moves and pushes and kicks so much is fascinating but painful. I have been having period like cramps, back ache and a burning sensation on the top of my belly as well. 
Every time I lay down for a nap or to go to sleep at night she thinks its party time and starts dancing around. I love feeling her but I can't wait until she comes out.

I will be having an ultrasound in the next couple of days, I really want to see how our baby is doing in there and how much she has grown since the last time we saw her.

                                                     
Semana 36
bebe es de el tamaño de un Coco
Peso +32 Libras
Cintura +19pulgadas
Antojos: Nada en particular, solo tengo hambre todo el tiempo.
No me gusta: La sensacion de ardor en mi piel en la parte alta de mi estomago.

Ok esta es una enorme barriga! A todas partes que voy, la gente me pregunta cuando tendré a mi bebe No los culpo, parece que tengo una pelota de basketball allí, ¿no?
Zara estará aquí dentro de 4 semanas, más o menos.

He ganado 32 libras hasta ahora, yo no quiero ni ver la pesa más, pero si eso significa que mi bebé está sana, no me molesta el peso que eh ganado.

Zara es muy activa. ella se mueve y empuja y patea tanto es fascinante, pero doloroso. He estado teniendo calambres en el estomago, dolor de espalda y una sensación de ardor en la parte superior de mi vientre también.
Cada vez que me acuesto a dormir la siesta o es hora de irse a dormir por la noche ella piensa que es hora de fiesta y empieza a bailar alrededor. Me encanta sentirla a ella, pero no puedo esperar a que salga.

Voy a tener un ultrasonido en los próximos días, tengo muchas ganas de ver cómo nuestra bebé está allí y lo mucho que ha crecido desde la última vez que la vimos.


No comments:

Post a Comment