Monday, January 20, 2014

Zara's baby shower #2

A week after our first baby shower with family, we had another one with friends. The weather was very shifty, it was sunny in the morning and then it started raining but that didn't stop our amazing friends from coming over and celebrating with us.

Food, raffles, rain, laughs and great company with the people we love were the highlight of our day. I just want to thank everyone who came and made this day so special. 

Also to those who made the shower possible, I couldn't have done it with out my mother in law's help, my husband and my awesome friend Mayra. Also my sister in law and my brother (Abe&Crystal) who hosted both of our baby showers in their backyard.

Zara got way too many cute outfits and essentials for her big debut and my husband and I are just so blessed to have friends who have been and will continue to be with us through the seasons to come.
Thank you everyone for sharing this time of joy with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment