Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Taking a break...

It has been awfully quiet around here lately. I took some time off during Spring break to work on a personal project that I will be posting about soon, and also to rest and recharge my creativity and inspiration.
I've experienced a little bit of "creativity block" and decided to take a little vacation from it and expose myself to new ideas, new dreams, and my perspective about things and situations has changed and I am very excited to start again.
The moments when you feel you are living and getting the things done that you need to get done gets old and they don't bring excitement and a sense of fulfilling anymore, so when you step back a little to appreciate the bigger picture you gain a fresh perspective and it becomes easier to take risks and discover new destinations with a smile on your face.
Back in a tick!

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" -N. Walsh


No comments:

Post a Comment