Friday, April 19, 2013

boys & piñatas

Our friends' kids had a birthday party and here it is what went down



Piñatas are a lot of fun, it doesn't matter how old are you hitting a piñata and getting all the candy out is always a delight.
Our friends have two boys and this year they decided to combine their birthdays and we had a lot of fun celebrating with them.
My husband was helping out getting the piñatas ready and of course he had to be on the roof.
Some of my best memories as a child is seeing my dad on the roof holding the piñata with my uncles and seeing how much joy it brought to them moving them up and down and making us work for it was awesome and now seeing my husband do the same for our friends' kids and in the future for our kids makes me remember my childhood.
Anyways the party was great, my friend Tasha made a delicious cake and we always have a blast hanging out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment