Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Trails

A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were on our way to the mall to find a gift for my mother in law's birthday (that explains our non outdoorsy attire) and on our way over we saw a sign where we had never seen anything and it was a hiking trail, my husband decided to pull over and we decided to explore the place.
We were in awe of how beautiful it was everywhere we went was picture worthy and it got better with every step.
My husband has never been a fan of hikes or nature walks or anything other than beach or body boarding but this was a life changing experience, he now owns a bike so he can go ride it here and he is open to going hiking with me to new places, I am so excited for this!
Happy Trails for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment