Saturday, April 20, 2013

a Cupcake tradition


Ever since we met, my friend Mayra and I have bonded over JUNK FOOD
I know, sad but true one of my guilty pleasures is anything that is junk I love and so does she, even though I try to eat healthy and avoid it I have to give in sometimes.
We have a tradition where we take each other out for our birthday and try a new cupcake place together and I must say it is a pretty sweet tradition!
This year I took her to Sprinkles for her birthday and as we were so excited to have our cupcake we also found some cute little shops around there an decided to go in and explore.
We found a little store where they have everything for scrap booking, awesome papers and cards and it was just DIY heaven!
Can't wait for June so we can try another cupcake place together for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment