Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving '12

I have been really busy this month, so I barely got around to post about our  thanksgiving dinner.
Wow! the quality of these photos is horrible, but the memories are great!! 
My family came over from Mexicali to spend thanksgiving weekend with us. It is one of our traditions, they come over for thanksgiving and to do all the holiday's shopping and we go down to Mexicali for Christmas and it works out great.
I started the morning going over to my parents house and finish making all the desserts and got coffee and pastries for my dad and brothers who were home.
It was really fun, I love spending quality time with my family and this year was not the exception.
I didn't take any pictures of the food, but it was great my mom and aunt cooked 2 turkeys and all the trimmings, we ate too much, but it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment