Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mayra's Bridal Shower

Mayra's Bridal Shower
My friend Mayra is getting married next month and we had her bridal shower last Saturday.
It was a Tiffany & Co inspired theme and Jo and I planned the whole thing. It was really fun.
Michelle and Erin were awesome help in all the setting up and running the whole thing. I am so thankful for having friends who have a servant's heart.
From the decorations, games, food, and all the activities we had it was a lot of fun.
Mayra's family and friends came and had a great time.
Sadly this is the last event I host of the year but I was very pleased with the end result.
The more I coordinate events the more I get to enjoy them, Haha, true story, the first event I ever coordinated I was running left and right and didn't get a chance to just enjoy a moment but I am getting better, and the reason I want to enjoy them is because they are my friend's special moments and I am honored to be a part of building  memories with them.
Can't wait for Kyle & Mayra's wedding in January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment