Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater party

I have a church family who knows how to have a good time!
Mel hosted an ugly Christas party at her home and it was a lot of fun!!!
from looking for the perfect sweater, to the pot luck and all the games and great conversations we had that night, it was a lot of fun.
Alayna, Jo and I won the contest for the ugliest Christmas sweater! and in honor of that we had an awkward pose in the last picture, not really I wish I could say the awkward pose was intentional butot was not! Ha, but this picture is pretty funny.
I love spending the holidays with my church family, they are amazing.
I totally forgot my camera all ready and packed up in my bed, what a bummer, so you are looking at ugly quality photos from my iphone. I need to be more intentional about carrying my camera wherever I go, I will just add that to my 2013 resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment