Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy BIRTHDAY husband

Happy birthday No. 29 !!!!
Last week my husband turned 29! and we celebrated ALL month, but the week of his birthday we usually do special things together, things that he likes to do, places he likes to go even though I might not, and we of course eat all of his favorite food.

We started the week celebrating with his family at the Barona buffet, and celebrated his sister's 22dn birthday because their birthday is on the same day!
We also went to the movies, had dinner at Mike's BBQ and if you know us you know we love BBQ but we are also very particular when it comes to it, we have encounter some not so great places out there and for his birthday we decided to try this place and it was good! not our favorite but definitely in our top 10. And since we were in North County we visited North County Fair mall and of course guitar center.

I am extremely thankful for my husband! he is my best friend, the one who is always there and I thank God for his life and his servant heart.
I look forward to spending many many more birthdays together.

No comments:

Post a Comment