Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oh Baby! {Week 26}

Week 26
baby is the size of a Lettuce
Weight +20 Lbs.
Waist +12 inches
Cravings: Lemonade with a lot of ice especially if it is more on the bitter side.
Dislikes: Ground beef

This week I was sick, so it made my days go by a lot slower and they seemed longer. I felt like I was dragging myself everywhere but I made it through the week because I knew I had a three day weekend waiting for me at the end of it.

Zara keeps growing and her kicks feel different this week, they last longer and it almost feels as if she is stretching and taking her time with each move.
I've noticed that when I am busy and on the go throughout the week she doesn't move as much but when I am sitting down or laying in bed she moves and dances around in there, which I love, because I get to pay attention to her every move.

With my husband's new job we don't have the same schedule anymore, so I see him later at night and when he gets home and starts talking to me I have noticed that if Zara was calm she starts moving when he starts speaking. I think that is cute, I don't know if the sound of his voice is familiar already or not but it has happened a couple of times already and it is really cute. I hope she turns out to be a daddy's girl just like I am.
                                                     
Semana 26
bebe es de el tamaño de una lechuga
Peso +20 libras
Cintura +12 Pulgadas
Antojos:  Limonada con mucho hielo, especialmente si es agria.
No me gusta: Carne molida


Esta semana estuve enferma, por lo que hizo que mis días pasar mucho más lento y parecían más largos. Me sentí como si me estuviera arrastrando a mí misma a todas partes , pero pude sobrevivir la semana sabiendo que tenia un fin de semana largo esperando al final.

Zara sigue creciendo y sus pataditas se sienten diferente esta semana , duran más tiempo y casi se siente como si se está estirando y tomandose su tiempo con cada movimiento.
He notado que cuando estoy ocupada y en movimiento durante el dia no se mueve tanto , pero cuando estoy sentada o acostada en la cama se mueve y baila alrededor y me gusta porque puedo poner atención a todos sus movimientos.

Con el nuevo trabajo de mi esposo ya no tenemos el mismo horario, así que me toca verlo más tarde por la noche y cuando llega a casa y empieza a hablarme me he dado cuenta de que si Zara estaba tranquila comienza a moverse cuando él empieza a hablar . Creo que es lindo, no sé si el sonido de su voz es familiar o no, pero ya ha pasado un par de veces. Espero que resulte ser una niña de papá al igual que yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment