Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin Fun

       
   
     
I can't believe is already November. So many great things have happened this year and I've had little to no energy to blog about it because of my pregnancy, but I couldn't let another family day go unblogged. 
Las weekend my family and my brother's sisters in law got together at my parents house to have some family time and carve some pumpkins together. Most of us had never done it before so I really wanted to get my family to do something new and fun. Most of the designs had their flaws and some others were falling apart and others well just weren't what we expected, but no body gave up and they all came out pretty good and I am proud of everyone for finishing their pumpkins.
We had a great time experimenting with the design and getting our hands dirty and it was all worth it when we lit them up and saw the final product.
I love the holidays season, lots of family time, lots of good food, shopping and I can not wait for more great times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment