Thursday, June 27, 2013

Italian food with friends

I have all kinds of friends, friends who I know since I was in high school, some friends I met back in college, friends from church and friends that have become friends along the way and friends that even though I don't see very often are still very dear to my heart.
Well these are my friends that I met back in Jr College and we tried to meet at least once a month to catch up and keep each other accountable, some of us are married, some others are single and others are in a relationship but the we have two things in common we love food and we love to laugh!
so every time we get together we always break bread together and laugh until our cheeks and our bellies hurt.
I love this ladies and this past time they wanted to try a new place so I took them to Devanti Enoteca in Little italy, we shared all kinds of cheeses, salads, pasta, pizza and my personal favorite Focaccia with honey comb and finished the night with a walk around Little Italy.
we had a great time and I cannot wait for next month to get together again and also meet with the ones who couldn't make it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment