Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You are my cup of Tea


I love my husband and whenever we have time we like to sit down and watch movies or talk and just enjoy each other's company. Today I was not feeling too good so I decided to stay home and he didn't work so we spent the whole day together until I had to go to the gym and my plan was to stay in bed the whole day BUT little did I know I ended up running errands with him all day which it was not bad at all.
Everything started with an oil change to his car, which led to buying a million and one things at walmart to clean the car's interior. I ended up scrubbing for a long time since it was MY idea to do a DIY interior detailing :/ but it was fun.
Then we went Costco, drove to El Cajon to trade some guitar pedals and came back home to do some homework.
After the gym we watched "Bridesmaids" and read a devotional afterwards. I even had time to catch up with my blogging. God is good!
My day was very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment