Wednesday, April 25, 2012

About Us

My name is Kitzya.
I have a bachelors degree in Art Education from San Diego State University. I enjoy working on DIY projects, event planning, photography and ministry at church alongside my husband.
I love documenting some of the most important moments of my life.
I love my life, I am married to the most wonderful man I know, his name is Jonathan
and together we are Mr&Mrs Ramirez
My husband and I
My husband has a masters degree in Counseling and guidance from PLNU and got his bachelors degree in English from SDSU.
He is very talented, plays guitar and sings and also an amazing graphic designer and creative all around, as well as an inspiring leader.
We love serving together at church, we are currently helping on the developing of missions with IMSD while working in our full time in out careers.
I love my little family of two+1 on the way {our baby Zara}

No comments:

Post a Comment