Tuesday, April 24, 2012

At the gym


This week my girls & I started on Week 3 at the Gym and I am not gonna lie it has been a challenge but very worth it. We go Monday through Thursday and I do spinning at home the rest of the days except Sundays because that is my day off.
Every day we work out something different, arms, legs, back, etc. but we always start with cardio and end with abs. It feels so good to have a routine and to be disciplined. This girls keep me on my toes and challenge me to keep going and most importantly they make it fun.
I love the gym it is super chill and people mind their own business which it is great.
I don't know if i is the location or what but I've bumped into people from all over, friends, people from school and random people I know, it's super fun.
I will try to document my progress and hope to get to my goal soon! I have seen some gratifying results already and that boosts my self esteem for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment