Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Replay

These post is from last week but I just didn't have time to upload them before.
I am enjoying these gorgeous days of spring, especially at work with the kiddos.
1|| Crafting is always fun, especially for Easter, we have been getting everything done in DIY projects and it has been challenging, time consuming but a lot of fun.
2|| My brother has a t-shirt line CaliPride and he gave me that white shirt and I showed up with it and he decided to take a silly picture of me showing it off.
3|| Like I said, spring is in full blast at work, we have been gardening and planting flowers and my favorite part if it is our little blueberry patch. The kids go and check for blueberries every day, they are so cute.
4|| I am obsessed with headbands and Tea and that picture of me sipping on my Mango tea and wearing a headband just makes me happy...lol.
5|| My husband and I had a spontaneous date at seaport village last Saturday, it was a lot of fun.
6|| My weekly picture at church from the soundboard, with my coffee mug. I love Sundays.

Next week we will be getting ready for our Easter egg hunt and Sunday services at church so I am sure it will be an easter pictures overload. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment