Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Replay"

This week we had excellent weather after a couple of cold and rainy days
1|| I was able to wear sandals again after a while and realized my feet were ghost white!! I need some sunshine.
2|| Cuties! I love them I can never have enough, I took them to work for a quick snack every day of the week.
3|| My 2 and 3 year olds at work love to ask me to read them some books over and over and I don't ever get tired of watching their faces when they hear the stories and the best part is that even when they don't know how to read they KNOW and will call me out if i skipped a page.
4|| That IKEA tent was a hit this week, children in and out of it, it was a lot of fun.
5|| On saturday I had breakfast with some of my girl friends at Snooze. Eggs Benedict are my favorite.
6|| My husband playing the guitar at our Sunday service.

No comments:

Post a Comment