Tuesday, January 1, 2013

here we go 2013

To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1 & 11
Looking back at 2012 I feel that it was an amazing year of growing and learning. We invested most of of our time to our ministries at church and every day was just better than the day before.
We had our challenges, ups and downs and we learned from our mistakes and even though at times this may not be the funnest times when I look back and think about the seasons of pruning and growing and I am thankful for every season of our lives and marriage.
But last year was filled with great memories and miles stones as well, we celebrated our FIRST year anniversary, I graduated college, we got to meet a lot of very cool people, and shared many great memories with friends and family.
Now that 2013 is here is time to set new goals, I will continue to strive to be the best wife I can be, strive to be the best leader I can be, try to be the best friend I can be and continue to pursue the Lord every day and go deeper in His word.
Being the list lover I am, I came up with lists of things we are believing in and want to accomplish.
Many new exciting moments will come this year and we are very excited for what God has in store for us this year.
I love sharing with my family and friends through this blog so I will continue to write and document what goes on in our simple life, hope you stick around to share and celebrate with us this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment