Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Memory Jar

How many of you caught yourself saying, "Where did 2012 go?!" at the end of last year?
I know I did.
It seems like time moves by so quickly, and special little moments are often forgotten over the years.
I, for one, hate forgetting special memories.
So for those of you who can relate to my memory-loss phobia, this project is for you!

It's pretty simple. The idea is to keep a jar full of jotted-down memories.
You add to it throughout the year.
And it is so easy and you get to re live those memories on the last day of the year, I am looking forward to reading them with my husband on New Year's day.

All you need is a jar, paper, a pen to write your memories with, and a paint pen to make a little design on your jar if you wish to do so.
ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment