Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Jonathan & Charlie were cooking today and it started out overcast until the sun decided to come out around 1
we ate all kinds of food but this was my favorite combo of the day.
Tasha & I ended up wearing sweats it was too cold!
Andruw playing in the sand and a pelican at the beach


 Our Independence day celebration was fantastic. We spent the day at Silverstrand with the Godinez family. We love spending time with them they are all like family to us.
Charlie & Jonathan have been friends since they were kids and they could not be any more different but they love each other, which is great for me and Charlie's wife Tasha since we get along very well.

The day started our overcast and we thought it would be like that the rest of the day but thankfully the sun decided to come out for a while and everyone decided to jump in the water except for the older ladies and me (I felt old) but sorry the water was way to cold for me even with the sun out.

The food was incredible, we had a great time listening to music and talking, the view was great.
I could not have asked for anything better.

At the end of the day we were so tired that we decided to skip the fireworks this year and stay home and  maybe get on the roof and watch them from there, but we didn't we just watched the ones on TV from NY and some other ones, and I'm glad we did because due to a computer glitch all the fireworks in SD went off all at once and it was a just a big messy explosion so I was not so sad that we missed them this year.

Happy Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment