Monday, July 30, 2012

One Year Photo Shoot

My friend Sherry took our One Year anniversary photo shoot at the beach and here are some of our favorite shots:
After one year of being together I can honestly say it only gets better.
We decided to record every year of our marriage with pictures and make a special scrap book with 50 pages and every year we will add one picture of our anniversary starting with our wedding portrait and we will finish it with our 50th wedding anniversary, and then we will begin Part II.
I love my life, I love our marriage and I thank God for my husband every day because God knew exactly what I needed, exactly what I wanted and because I waited patiently in Him, He went above and beyond when He gave me my husband.
One year is easy to say, it may not be a long time but sure it was a GREAT start, can't wait for many many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment