Thursday, November 12, 2015

Oh Baby #2 {14 weeks}

  
14 WEEKS
Baby is the size of a MUFFIN
Weight: 127 (lost 3lbs)
Waist: 33in   (+3in)
Cravings: cheese & sweets 
Dislikes: chicken is gross

We have been so excited since we found out we were pregnant. 
Pregnancy the second time around is very different. Growing a human while chasing a little one is crazy but I love it, I truly believe I was made for this and I love being a mom. 

Fatigue has been the number one cause of discomfort with this pregnancy. 
Other than that a little nausea at the end of the first trimester. 
We started talking to Zara about the baby in my belly and she doesn't understand yet but she kisses my belly good night and that to me is more than enough. 

I have been losing weight instead of gaining which I'm not complaining but the belly is officially out and I'm scared this baby will be a big one. 

I haven't felt much nonevent yet since baby is still small also because the placenta is I front of my uterus so any kick or move is cushioned by the placenta. I'm not too happy about it but praying everything goes smoothly for us. 
----
14 SENANAS
Baby es del tamaño de un PANQUE
Peso: 127 (lost 3lbs)
Cintura: 33in   (+3in)
Antojos: Queso y postres 
No me gusta: El Pollo

Hemos estado tan emocionados desde que nos enteramos de que estabamos embarazados.
El embarazo esta vez es muy diferente. Crecer un mini humano mientras perseguo a otro pequeño es una locura, pero me encanta , realmente creo que fue creada para esto y me encanta ser mamá.
La fatiga ha sido la principal causa de malestar con este embarazo .Aparte de que un poco de náuseas al final del primer trimestre.
Empezamos a hablarle a Zara de el bebé en mi vientre y ella no entiende todavía, pero ella besa mi vientre buenas noches y para mí es más que suficiente.
He estado perdiendo peso en vez de ganar , que no me quejo , pero el vientre esta oficialmente fuera y tengo miedo que este bebé sea muy grande.
No me he sentido mucho movimiento todavia pues el bebé todavía es pequeño pero también porque la placenta esta por delante de mi útero por lo que cualquier patada o movimiento es amortiguado por la placenta. No estoy muy feliz por eso , pero seguimos orando para que todo evolucione bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment