Monday, November 10, 2014

Becoming "Mom"

As many of you know I traded my 9-5 job to become a 24/7 Stay At Home Mom when I gave birth to my first born back in February. 
So far it has been the BEST decision I have ever made. 

When I started blogging a couple of years ago I had just gotten married and I was on my last year of college and it was my way of recording my new season of life and a way to save memories that I can one day look back and re-live them again. 

As time passed by I found myself blogging less and less until we became pregnant, that's when I jumped back in to the blogging wagon once again but this time it was all about my growing belly, our baby's gender reveal, baby announcement and now that she is growing a monthly entry with her milestones and memories.

Now as I continue my journey to document my growing family I find myself
Reading blogs, online searching, and connecting with other moms over social media and I get this sense of comunity that I love. 
As a first time mom I welcome all the advice I can get, I may not agree with everything but it is always good to have both sides of the spectrum when it comes to taking a decision that will affect my daughter's life. 

So I am not a writer, I am not an expert, I am a stay at home mom who wants to make the most out of the resources I have and want to one day look back and remember how my life was back when we started our little family and if my anecdotes, honest mistakes and words of encouragement help a mom or future mom that's just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment