Thursday, February 13, 2014

Belly Progression {Zara in the making}

41 weeks later and we have a beautiful baby girl.

I can not believe 41 weeks came and went already. Looking at this pictures brings back memories of the most wonderful journey I've been on yet.

It seems it was just yesterday that we started talking about having a baby and we were waiting for a positive test, then 41 weeks passed by, my body changed, Zara began to form, my belly grew and now it is time to welcome our baby in to the world. I can not wait to see my husband fall in love even more with our daughter and to see them together.

Zara, my love, it was an honor to have had you in my belly for the past 41 weeks and 2 days. I am glad God chose your daddy and I to be your parents and that he sent you to rock our world. I will always cherish every day I carried you in my belly.
I will miss feeling your kicks and your hiccups, I'll miss how you would throw your self from one side to the other, how you will be so still and peaceful at night and active with me during the day and how you will remind me that it is ok to slow down and rest. I can not wait to see your face and to hold you and to continue this adventure with you alongside us, to make new memories and to teach us how to be parents.
I love you.
---
41 semanas más tarde y tenemos una hermosa niña .

No puedo creer que 41 semanas llegaron y se fueron ya . Mirando estas imágenes nos trae recuerdos de la experiencia más maravillosa que me ha pasado.

Parece que fue ayer cuando empezamos a hablar de tener un bebé y estábamos a la espera de un resultado positivo , y luego 41 semanas pasaron, mi cuerpo cambió , Zara comenzó a formarse , mi vientre creció y ahora es el momento de dar la bienvenida a nuestra bebé en el mundo . No puedo esperar a ver a mi esposo enamorado todavía más con nuestra hija y verlos juntos.

Zara, mi amor, que fue un honor haberte tenido en mi vientre durante las últimos 41 semanas y 2 días. Me alegro de que Dios escogió a tu papá y a mi para ser tus padres y que él te envió a ti para cambiar nuestro mundo. Siempre voy a apreciar cada día que te llevé en mi vientre.
Echaré de menos sentir tus pataditas y el hipo que te daba, tambien extrañare la forma en que te tirabas de un lado al otro , cómo eras tan tranquila y silenciosa por la noche y activa conmigo durante el día y la forma en que me recordabas que está bien ir más despacio y descansar. No puedo esperar ver tu carita y abrazarte y continuar esta aventura contigo a nuestro lado para crear nuevos recuerdos juntos y para enseñarnos cómo ser padres.
Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment