Thursday, February 7, 2013

random findings

Me+Abe+Pakk
My brother found this drawing somewhere in the Internet and It totally portraits who we are, I thought I'd share
This week was interesting... I missed being in school for the first time.
A lot of people told me this would happen, but I was so over it that I thought that would never happen to me, but it did. Now I work Monday-Friday and it kind of sort of feels like a routine but not in a bad way, so I had to find something to keep me on my toes.
Every morning I have plenty of time for my devotional, quiet time at home and even get some chores done before work.
I don't consider myself a morning person but I do like to get things done in the morning, since I don't go in to work until 1pm. 
I am very much enjoying this new season of my life and how much free time I have to spend with my husband now that I don't have homework, that I do not miss one bit.
Despite the moments where I find my self wondering what it is to come, I am always reminded every time I even dare to think about it, that God is in control and the more I seek Him the more I depend on Him and the more I know this is where I am supposed to be and as long as I am following Him I will always be walking in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment