Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anniversary No.1

For our anniversary No.1 my husband & I drove to Vegas, it was a fun couple of days.
{Warning! picture overload}
We had been to Vegas before but never together, so this was a great experience, to be able to travel together and spend all day every day was just great.We visited every hotel, took lots of pictures and had an amazing time. 

About an hour and a half into driving I realized I forgot my camera, I was so disappointed because I love to take pictures, but my phone saved us, that is why the quality of the photographs aren't the greatest but we still captured our first anniversary and that is what matters.

We have so many people around us who are a great blessing to our lives, first of all our parents and family, but also unconditional friends who are always there for us.

We are very blessed with friends who are not just there when things are going well, but always there to share their experiences, advice and lectures when they are necessary but most importantly they lead by example and we look up to them.
So for this trip we had the opportunity to go see the "Blue Man Group" thanks to the Bielden family. The show was great and we had a blast.
Also, Jo & Caleb made a reservation to a great restaurant for our anniversary dinner and it was delicious! Thanks guys!
Our first year of marriage has been wonderful, I am grateful for the wonderful man of God I have by my side and for the learning experience this year has been, We look forward to many many years more together. I could not have asked for a better husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment